Fulham appear to seal promotion as Marco Silva’s Cottagers host Preston North Conclude at Craven Cottage.
Victory would see Fulham safe automated marketing and shift nearer in direction of the title, while Preston can climb to 12th with a win.
Fulham have no fresh damage fears to report just after Friday’s defeat at Derby County as Terence Kongolo remains absent with a knee injury.
Preston could welcome Emil Riis Jakobsen again right after he skipped Friday’s draw towards Millwall with a hamstring personal injury.
Alan Browne (glute) is a question but Izzy Brown (Achilles), Ryan Ledson (knee) and Tom Barkhuizen (calf) continue to be absent.
- Fulham have lost just one particular of their very last nine meetings against Preston (W5, D3, L1).
- Preston have claimed two factors from four former Championship visits to Craven Cottage (D2, L2).
- None of the three attracts between Fulham and Preston in the Championship have finished goalless.
- Four of Fulham’s last six league goals at house have been scored by Aleksandar Mitrovic and Bobby Reid, who have both each and every scored twice apiece.
- Preston have unsuccessful to score in their previous 3 matches (D1, L2), throughout which they only stored one particular cleanse sheet and conceded five aims across each defeats.
Acquiring missed their initial likelihood to seal advertising in a shock defeat at Derby on Great Friday, Fulham ended up continue to dominant but only disappointed in their ending by Rams’ goalkeeper – Ryan Allsop so I hope them to occur out fighting especially following two consecutive defeats.
Despite the fact that the participate in-offs search just out of achieve for Preston, Ryan Lowe’s Lilywhites aren’t fully out of contention yet but they have proven a challenging group to conquer this thirty day period, while I do count on a much more defensive approach below than we observed in opposition to Millwall on Friday.
This match even though is Fulham’s to get rid of and unless of course Preston produce a superb defensive effort, I just just cannot see Marco Silva’s Cottagers staying denied advertising on household turf.
Prediction: Fulham 2- Preston